Relative change in one variable because of progress in another variable.
Estimation of Relation:
Estimation to record or perception, to see relationship between them by “plotting” the estimations for every pair of measure of the perception.
Sorts of Relationship:
1. Build or reduction in over 1. Decrease in one
Variable because of expansion or variable because of diminishing in another variable increase in another
2. It is straightforwardly relative 2. It is conversely
3. Sample: Increase in 3. Sample: Increase
temperature in summer in Temperature in
season builds the line summer season
losses. Decreases the
e.g: Temperature 8 Demand e.g: Temp 8 1/Supply
Contextual analysis SUPPLY (Generation) and DEMAND
Generation Transmission Distribution
Era OF POWER IN RELATION WITH CONSUMPTION:
1. Increment in populace is central point in power.
2. Development in mechanical division likewise needs more power era.
3. Watering system period of Agriculture is additionally in charge of more Power Generation.
Supply and Demand ought to be equivalent.
1. WAPDA ought to create all the more supply everywhere scale.
2. Supply and Generation ought to be equivalent.